1.5.09

Encore!

Whew.. It was a long, long time since I wrote!
I don't know... I'm not THAT busy actually. But anyhow, I just don't have time! Silly... ^^

Well, WHAT am I doing recently?
Yeah, in simple words : satisfying my curiosity and stupidity.
Yep, AT LAST I got what I want. I'm taking Deutsch class! Hurrah!!
But now I'm starting to question, WHAT AM I DOING?

It's not as easy as I think... It's neither as enjoyable as I expected.

The people is OK. They're kind, lovely, and really motivating.
But these days I feel like everyone started to fed up! hahaha...
including me!

But yah, it's not something that so important that I have to tell you in detail.

Anymay, this is Top 5 movies I watched recently. In some places, some of them are not "new", but yah, what to do... We're a little bit late here... ^^
Hope you've (or you'll) watched the movies!

1. Fast and Furious 4
Can't say a lot!! I'm speechless! Well, there was my most, most, most favorite car in the world, Nissan GTR!!! and also my lovely Vin Diesel and Paul Walker... hahay!



2. Marley and Me
I watched this as my friend's birthday treat. Well, I cried a lot! It's very sad, and touching... I hope my dog won't end like that!




3. Seven Pounds
Yah, a lot of conversation in this movie. Most of my friends got bored and fell asleep. hahaha! but I like this movie. Sacrifation for everyone's sake.



4. X-Men Origins : Wolverine
OMG!!!! It's Super, super Cool!!!!!! At last I know why he got that amnesia. But in the other hand, I feel sorry for him. It looks like he never got his love...





5. Valkyrie
I already made the review in the previous post. but yah, if you like war strategy, this movie is good!\

No comments:

Post a Comment