15.8.09

Report : after a long time!

Well, I originally wrote this a month ago. But never had chance to post it as they took off the internet connection on my house. Made me really, really, realize that internet connection is an important thing nowadays... ahahaha....

I just got back from Bali. Yeah!! What an awesome week! although i'm not satisfied enough. I should've stay longer. ahaha.. Bali is fucking GREAT.
We took millions of photographs. okay, it's not millions, but there are a lot of our pictures in 4 cameras. hahaha.
We ate nasi jinggo (small portions of rice, meat, coconut, and chilli, so you have to take at least 2 portions to get full), ayam taliwang, ayam betutu (chicken boiled with some spicy spices), gulai kambing, and many more.
We went fishing. Well, I didn't feel so happy about this one. We're fishing just for fun. We had to return the fishes back to the lake after we finished, but accidentaly I killed one of them. hukz...
We watched a Rama Shinta show in Garuda Wisnu Kencana. I expected Tari Kecak, but they said they don't have the show for sometimes. Well, at least the Rama Shinta Show satisfied me enough.
We planed to go surfing, but as there was no wind and there were just small waves, we canceled the plan.
The last night I went clubbing. Well, not a smart plan actualy, because I had flight at 6 in the morning, and I went back home at 2.30. But it was fun. Unfortunately, I don't know if it because it's not the season or what, it's not too crowded in the club.
I met new friends in Bali. I learned a new language there. No, not Balinese, but Kupangnese. It's so funny. Maybe I will try to practice it here sometime. hahaha.
Next destination : Kupang. anyone wants to join?

Other story,
Now I'm jobless.. feel sucks about it. nothing to do. Well, this town is not small, but there's nothing there. only malls, malls, and malls. and I've gone to all of these malls recently and feel bored of them.
Any advise what I should do while waiting for my departure back to the island/country I've lived before?
Yeah, I'm going back to singapore! horay? hahahaha... It's not my intention to get back there, but I have no other options.

No comments:

Post a Comment