20.11.09

Typical Overseas Student's Problem

I was broke. I had nothing in my bank account. Well, actually, there is still some ammount of money in my account, but I don't know why I couldn't withdraw it or use it. Called the bank, they say they will help, but nothing done until now.

So anyway, I was really, really suffering. I borrowed from my friend, and I really feel bad for him because we are overseas students and perhaps he also need the money. Fortunatelly, I still have rice, flakes, eggs, potatoes, and crackers so I didn't have to worry about food.

But then today, I cleaned my room. I rearranged the things. I was cleaning my desk drawer when I found my small pocket which I usually use for keeping important stuff. Curious about what being kept inside, i opened it, and I FOUND A 50 DOLLAR NOTE.

I stunned. Well, so all of this time I wasn't broke. I still have money, inside my room and I didn't realised it. WTH.

But yah, what's done is done. I still feel sorry to my friend, although I already gave him back the money. I hope this won't change our friendship. Thanks a lot, boy. Sorry for that. Really. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment