Have you ever had a feeling that it's wrong to be a bad person, but it's also wrong to be a good and nice person?
I have.
Sometimes the temptation is very great to be just a simply bad, cruel and evil person. I mean, it'll give you the same result whether you act as a good person or a bad person, so why don't take the later option?
It will be very easy. Not concerning other's thoughts and feelings, don't care about what people feel, just do whatever you want without thinking about others. Cursing people, always think that you are the only one who's right. Simple, and easy, no?
But life has its own way. When I was on the very edge of being that kind of person, another event took place and made me realize, it's better and nicer to be a good person.
Because being a good person, somehow, gives you the joy of life.
Do you know how it feels when you see someone smile to you, or better, because of you?
Do you know how it feels when someone recognize you and say hi to you even though you just met him/her once?
Do you know how it feels when someone starts to open up for you because he/she trusts you?
That, in my opinion, are the joy of life.
I'm happy to see other people happy.
Marshhhhhaaaaa u r blog too good !!
ReplyDeleteFantasticccc!!
my mind just blasting!
A one for u :D