18.11.10

It's Spinning Around

Three of my friends are getting married soon, I heard the news from the most powerful social network site, Facebook.

Four of them already married.

Some of my friends broke up with their gf/bf.
The others are getting in a relationship.

The other day my cousin brother's first child born.

I've attended a lot of birthday parties, and I know I will attend more parties.
Or at least wish more people for their birthday.

I was giving a gift to a friend last week, for her relationship anniversary.

My friend had her convocation last Saturday. She got her degree, finally.

I've already attended 4 of my friend's funerals. That's exclude the other funerals I've attended.


It's amazing and stunning how you feel and see the world's spinning around you, while at one point you realize that you're still the same, haven't changed, and being a silent spectator of the life.

No comments:

Post a Comment