10.8.14

Again? AGAIN.

Sooooo... it's been almost 2 years since I last wrote on this blog. I almost forgot that I had a blog. Nah. 
A lot of things happened since I last wrote. So I moved from Singapore, eventually, after struggled for almost half a year. I tried a lot of channels and ways to get a job, got depressed for a while, but finally I secure a job in an Event Management company in Jakarta. 
Yes, I organized events nowadays. Mainly automotive events. So if you;re going to a mall in Jakarta and see a big automotive event with more than 4 display units, find out if the event is organized by KAWAN Event. If it is, then ask around. I might be around.
But let's not talk about work. It's boring, yes? Let's focus on me being in Jakarta. Big city. Yeay (?). Meh. That's not really how it sounds like.
Jakarta, as you know, is the capital city of Indonesia. It is hot and humid here, with the bonus of traffic jam and pollution all around the city. According to Wikipedia (this is NOT an essay, so I justify myself to quote wiki), it is one of the most populous urban agglomeration in the world. It has grown more rapidly than KL, Bangkok, and Beijing. No wonder the chaos everywhere on the road at any given time. 
It was a bit shock when I moved back here from Singapore. For one because I still couldn't accept the fact that I wasn't getting a job in Singapore, so I had to leave my beloved Dodo. On the other side I think I started off with wrong people here, which added to my stress initially. No fret, I am not who I am if I can't adapt. I adapt well, and now after almost 2 years of my struggle here in Jakarta, I can handle most of the things well.
So yeah, for the third time in the history of this blog, I will start it all over again. I will mainly focus on Jakarta as the city itself, and my experience(s) in this bloody city, as well as my opinion on current events. Keep an eye, and do not hesitate to contact me through the platforms which you can find under "the writer" tab. 
I'll see you soon enough. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment