17.1.11

Hacks!

Ok, first of all, this post will be talking about virtual world (again). Because I am so mixed up between confused, amused, and pissed for this thing called social networking, in this case Facebook.

As a social networking site, I suppose Facebook has its own security to prevent people from being hacked. But nothing's perfect, and sometimes unfortunate things happen, people still got hacked.

Like my friend.

Not so long ago, my friend's FB got hacked. Luckily, she noticed it quick enough for us to reset her password and got her FB back. And it happened to her twice. (=.=")
After that, my other friend's FB got hacked. Unfortunately she noticed it late and it was too late to reset her password, although nothing happened to her FB. I mean, nothing has changed in her profile.
The other time, MY FB got hacked while it was deactivated. Seriously, it kinda freakin me out, but fortunately I was able to get it back.

And now, just now, my friend's FB got hacked, and he found out it was because POKER CHIPS!! You know this FB game Texas Hold 'Em Poker? Yeah, that game's poker chips. OMG, it is soooooooooo L-A-M-E!! Because not only the hacker hacked his FB and email (which fortunately not his official email), changed both passwords, he (or she) also put on lame status update and changed my friend's profile picture to a....errr....porn picture. Well, I know it is very embarrassing for my friend, but I also get annoyed because it came out in my news feed. Geez..

My point is : how can a person become too jobless and hacked another person's account just for the POKER CHIPS?? And above that, why does he(or she) has to changed the profile picture and post such lame status update (K*NT*L = slang word for men's genital in Bahasa Indonesia). Oh yeah, that absolutely shows joblessness.

I'm serious, people should get a life. I mean, REAL life.

No comments:

Post a Comment