Hey, you.
Yes, you. Whose back I'm looking at right now.
I like to spend my time with you.
I love to just cuddle in your arms on rainy days.
I love how you smile to me, making sure everything's all right.
I like how you blink your eyes when I caught you looking at me.
I love it when you hug me, because you can't find anything to say.
No, you've never promised me anything, I know.
Yes, our path might be separated in the future, I understand.
I curse all the boundaries between us.
Languages, religions, nationalities, races, cultures.
I curse them, in all the ways of cursing I know.
I curse them with all the names I know.
I wish to all the things I know,
shooting stars, four-leaves-cloves, horse shoes, fallen eyelashes.
I just hope at least one of them's true.
Because I am sure I won't be able to let you go.
I won't be able to again calling
Hey, you.
No comments:
Post a Comment